Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Location: Hybrid. Ottawa area. Core team works out of the Impact Hub (123 Slater)
Salary: $20/hour (30 hours a week)
Eligibility: 30 and under, able to work in Canada
Timeframe: July-August (8-12 weeks, depending on availability)
About Future of Good: We are fast-growing digital publication covering Canada’s social impact world. Our readers are changemakers working in non-profits, social enterprise, global development, social finance, philanthropy, cooperatives, corporate citizenship and public sector from across the country. We equip them with news, insights, analysis, and commentary so they can stay informed, stay knowledgeable and make brave choices in a new era of impact. We are a growing team of curious and passionate folks dedicated to helping changemakers flourish.
About the Role: This is a unique opportunity to work inside a growing social-purpose start-up. The role will involve working across our functional teams to compile and streamline our data needs.
- Inputting, cleaning up, and syncing our data on Mailchimp, Pipedrive and Memberful
- Organizing and inputting contacts in Pipedrive (our CRM tool) to denote sources, PR contacts, leads etc. for outreach purposes
- Reviewing all existing contacts in Mailchimp and removing duplicates, cleaning contacts etc., and creating groups for greater segmenting
- Support on automation edits and integrations
An ideal candidate will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about social impact.
Knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Google Sheets and CRM’s like Pipedrive
- Familiarity with automated emails, triggers, groups and tags in Mailchimp
- Experience or interest in learning how to create “clean” and segment customer data
- Enjoys diving into layers of data and finding ways to simplify and automate
- Strong attention to detail
Learning and development:
- At least one online data course will be added to the scope depending on the candidate’s learning and development needs, and as it pertains to the role. Ex: data equity
- On the job training and close collaboration with members of the leadership team
- Networking opportunities with our member network and access to our digital content
- Participation in our summer strategic planning sessions
How to apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24th with the title: Data Management Support – Application